17 February 2011

More wool!


I've been so busy since Christmas, adding new things to the store, we've now got an even bigger range of hand dyed yarn and I'll soon be adding a few new accessories, including buttons. I love these ladybird buttons that we're about to start stocking.

I'm trying to get everything ready for two promotions that we're involved in over the next few months. First of all is the Cloth Nappy Hunt which we will be sponsoring for the first time this year, there are some great prizes on offer, and registration is now open. Then in April we're going to be taking part in the Spring Mama Spectacular on the Mama Packs forum. We're going to be offering a few new things on our stall, and there'll also be some great items for sale from other work at home mothers, so it's worth checking it out.
In the meantime, pop by NZ Wools, and have a look at the great range of yarns and knitting accessories we have available, if you're after a certain colour or weight of wool, then please ask and I'll see what I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment